If you see a street light that is not operating normally please inform the appropriate company. This will insure that in case the City has not noticed the outage yet that it will be reported and fixed in the fastest manner possible.

Generally speaking, any light outside of the Greyhawk Estates Addition will be Xcel Energy and anything inside the Greyhawk Addition will be Southeastern Electric.

To report an outage to Xcel Energy (Zone 1) Either call  1-800-960-6235 or [CLICK HERE]

To report an outage to Southeastern Electric (Zone 2) Call 1-800-333-2859

Harrisburg Power Company Territory Map  (Zone 1 and 2)

Lincoln County Electric Territory Map