Engineering Department Duties
- Inspects public infrastructure and identifies improvement projects.
- Facilitates the prioritization of projects to develop the capital improvement plan.
- Manages public infrastructure projects and studies.
- Coordinates infrastructure maintenance and repairs with the Public Works Department.
- Provides technical engineering assistance to the Public Works Department.
- Reviews subdivision and site plans, plats, and permits.
- Maintains the City’s Engineering Design Standards and Standard Specifications.
City Engineer: Joe Stonesifer, PE
Please contact Joe with any engineering related questions.
Contracted Consulting Engineer: Stockwell Engineers
Please view Stockwell's website for project bidding information.