City Engineer: Joe Stonesifer, PE, CFM
GIS Technician: Vacant
Engineering Department Duties
- Manages public assets databases and the GIS program.
- Inspects existing public infrastructure and identifies improvement projects.
- Facilitates the prioritization of projects and develops the Capital Improvement Plan.
- Manages public infrastructure projects and studies.
- Develops, designs, and manages in-house projects.
- Assists with infrastructure maintenance and repairs by the Public Works Department.
- Provides technical engineering assistance to other City departments.
- Reviews subdivision and site plans, plats, and permits.
- Inspects new construction public infrastructure.
- Maintains the City’s Engineering Design Standards and related regulations.
Please contact Joe with any engineering related questions.